Welcome to the Leighton Park Rangers F.C. Wanderers Team Page.
IS THIS TEAM RECRUITING?
YES! – We are recruiting for a Midfielder and a Centre Back. Please contact our Head Coach Richard, to talk through details and arrange to have a trial session at email@example.com
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN SUBS PAYMENTS?
Your subs payments include a kit for 2 seasons (Match Top, Training Top, Shorts and Socks), all training sessions, all League Matches and presentation day. Leighton Park Rangers F.C are a not-for-profit organisation run entirely by volunteers and all subs payments go towards supporting the players.
Subs can be paid either in full or by Instalments (paying by instalments carries a £5 additional charge).
MORE ABOUT THIS TEAM
Head Coach – Richard Clarke
Richard has been coaching this team since they were U7’s.
He is CRB checked and holds the following FA qualifications and courses:
– FA Level 1 in Coaching Football
– FA Level 1 First Aid
– The FA Concussion Guidelines
– The FA Sudden Cardiac Arrest
– The FA Level 1 Introduction to Scouting
– The FA Level 1 Talent Identification
– The FA Respect for Coaches
– Safeguarding Children
– The FA Playmaker
– FA Developing Creativity Masterclass
– FA CPD: Kick-Start Your Coaching Philosophy
– The FA CPD: How Do You Approach Match Day?
– The FA CPD: Promoting Play
– The FA Behavioural Management Masterclass
– The FA Equality and Diversity
Goalkeeping Coach – Steve Root
Steve is FA DBS Checked, has completed the FA Safeguarding course and holds an FA Level 1 in Emergency First Aid. Steve provides excellent GK coaching to this team having been a local legend playing as keeper for Leighton Town for many years.
Assistant Coach – Paul Jennings
Paul is FA DBS Checked, has completed the FA Safeguarding course and holds an FA Level 1 in Emergency First Aid
Assistant Coach – Darren Organ
Darren is FA DBS Checked, has completed the FA Safeguarding course and holds an FA Level 1 in Emergency First Aid. Along with being an assistant coach Darren referees many home games for LPR.