Welcome to the LPR F.C. 2023/24 Signing-On page. You’ll be taken through three phases:
- Agreeing to Terms
- Selecting your team and payment
- Player information
* Please note: if you are a new player, or if you’re an U7’s player or a Leopards player you will need to upload player ID and a passport style photo.
Let’s get started with agreeing to the Terms!
LEIGHTON PARK RANGERS F.C. TERMS & CONDITIONS 2023/24
In these Terms the following definitions apply. The headings contained in these Terms are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation.
Club: means Leighton Park Rangers Football Club (“LPR”), Affiliation Number V-BED1778, and its agents including without limitation its coaches and affiliates.
Player: means a child registered with the Club and partakes in activities organised by the Club.
- THE CONTRACT
2.1. These terms and conditions apply to all players registered with the Club whose details are submitted using an online registration form and/or who take part in any footballing activity for the Club. By submitting the registration form or allowing your child to take part in activities organised by the Club you agree that you and your child will comply with these terms and conditions
2.2. No variation or alteration to these Terms shall be valid unless the details of such variation are agreed between designated committee member of both parties and are set out in writing after which such varied terms shall apply.
3.1. You agree to pay fees due to the Club subject to such fees having been previously notified to you by the Club. You acknowledge that your child attending activities run by the Club after fees have been notified to you shall be acceptance of your liability to pay such fees.
3.2. Playing Siblings receive a £10 per season discount per sibling. Coupon Code (available from Team Managers) must be entered at the checkout – only applicable to full season fees.
3.3. Volunteers for Leighton Park Rangers F.C. who are registered and compliant at the time of signing on will receive a 10% discount on subs Coupon Code (available from the Committee) must be entered at the checkout.
3.4. Paying in instalments. The Club offers the option to pay in instalments. Full Season Fees will be paid in 6 instalments, with the initial payment of the Initial payment and the first instalment covering league registration, insurance, kit and equipment. Partial Season Fees will be paid over 3 instalments.
Paying via Instalments will carry a £5 levy.
Age Group In Full By Instalments
Mini’s & U6s £80.00 £85.00
U7s £130.00 £135.00
U8, U9, U10, U11 £170.00 £175.00
U12 & above £180.00 £185.00
- LEAVING THE CLUB
4.1. On leaving the club any player or volunteer must ensure that any outstanding subs and/or fines are paid and all kit, equipment, and any other property of Leighton Park Rangers F.C. is returned. The club reserves the right not to issue any refunds or release any players until outstanding subs and fines are paid all property is returned.
4.2. Should a player leave the club a discretionary refund may be issued on a pro-rata basis less a £50 kit, insurance and administration charge. Refunds will not be issued until all kit and equipment owned by the club has been returned in good order and any outstanding fines or fees are paid in full.
5.1. Kit Inclusions:
Mini’s and U6 Player kit includes players shirt only.
U7’s and above Player kit includes Match Top, Training Top, Shorts and Socks.
Additional kit may be provided via sponsorship.
5.2. Kit provided is to last a minimum of two years before being replaced by the club.
5.3. All Kit will remain the property of the Club. Kit must be returned should a player leave the Club or when new kit is issued. Should the kit become damaged or lost the kit must be replaced at the cost of the player/ parents/gradian.
- PLAYER REGISTRATION
You consent to the Club registering your child with the relevant football league and Bedfordshire FA and agree you are liable to pay any fines awarded against your child by such football league or Bedfordshire FA. You consent to LPR holding relevant contact information for your child on the club’s CRM.
- COVID-19 SAFETY
You agree to adhere all current Government and FA Guidelines and to our current COVID-19 safety policy with can be found at: https://leightonparkrangers.com/policies/
This policy may be updated during the season in-line with Government and FA advice.
You agree that any and all Players, Parents and Spectators attending a club event will self-check for symptoms prior to attending and that any person displaying symptoms must not attend and must follow the current Government guidelines.
- PHOTOS AND IMAGERY
You consent to the Club taking photographs and/or videography of your child and for such recordings to be used by the Club for promotional purposes including on the website and the club’s social media.
- EMAILS AND SOCIAL MEDIA
We may send you information through email, text, WhatsApp and social media regarding club news, events and recruitment from the Club.
- FIRST AID
You consent to a Club representative providing basic first aid and lifesaving aid to your child where necessary and in circumstances where the Club is unable to contact you or your nominated emergency contact, you agree that a Club representative may take your child to hospital and give consent for emergency treatment.
Any league or FA fines incurred by a player or volunteer must be paid to the club within 30 days of being notified by the club.
- CODES OF CONDUCT
You agree to comply with the codes of conduct and policies issued by the Club.
12.1. Players Code of Conduct
The Player agrees that when Playing Football, they will:
Play fairly – I won’t cheat, complain or waste time
Respect and support my team-mates, the other team, the referee, supporters or my coach/manager
Accept the decision of the Referee without protest
Play by the rules, as directed by the referee •
Listen and respond to what my coach/team manager tells me
Talk to someone I trust or the Team or Club Welfare Officer if I’m unhappy about anything at my club
Give maximum effort at all times and set a positive example for others
Never use inappropriate language
Be aware that bullying is unacceptable at our Club and I will TELL if I see or experience bullying
Follow any rules which apply to the places we play at, such as not climbing trees or causing damage to equipment
Look after my club kit as I am responsible if this gets lost or damaged
The Player agrees that if they do not follow the Code, any/all of the following actions may be taken by my Club, Bedfordshire FA or the FA:
- Be required to apologise to team-mates, the other team, referee or team manager
- Receive a formal warning from the coach or the Club committee
- Be dropped or substituted
- Be suspended from training
- Be required to leave the club
- Be responsible for any fines
- The club (LPRFC), County FA or The FA may make my parent or carer aware of any infringements of the Code of Conduct
- The FA/County FA could impose a fine and suspension against my Club
12.2. Spectators and Parents/Carers Code of Conduct
Spectators, Parents and Carers agree to;
- Remember that children and young people play for FUN. Applaud effort and good play and give positive encouragement to all children
- Always respect the match officials’ decisions
- Remain outside the field of play and within the Designated Spectators’ Area (where provided)
- Let the coach do their job and do not confuse the players by telling them what to do
- Encourage the players to respect the opposition, referee and match officials
- Avoid criticising a player for making a mistake – mistakes are part of learning
- Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting, or abusive language or behaviour
- Not resort to physical threats or intimidation against anyone under any circumstances.
- Uphold the Club’s Values and Policies
- Ensure that fees are paid in accordance with the Club policies. I accept that NON-PAYMENT MEANS NO FOOTBALL.
- Be responsible for taking my child to/from matches and training, or for youth players ensuring that appropriate travel arrangements are in place
- Not smoke or vape on the side lines or near any playing/training area Not bring dogs to matches or training
- Be responsible for ensuring that all items of Club kit or equipment are returned on request or when leaving the Club. In event of loss or damage, items will have to be paid for.
- Inform the Manager if a player is not able to attend training or any other event.
- Be responsible for ensuring that any fines incurred by a player are paid.
- Support fund-raising and social activities.
Spectators and Parents/Carers understand that if they do not follow the Code, any/all of the following actions may be taken by the Club, Bedfordshire FA, League or The FA. You may be;
- Issued with a verbal warning from a Club or League official
- Required to meet with the Club, League or Bedfordshire FA Welfare Officer
- Required to meet with the Club committee
- Obliged to undertake an FA education course
- Obliged to leave the match venue by the Club
- Requested by the Club not to attend future games
- Suspended or have my Club membership removed
- Required to leave the Club along with any dependents
- In addition, the FA / Bedfordshire FA could impose a fine and /or suspension on the Club
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms are governed by the law of England & Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England & Wales.