LPR SHOP TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to Leighton Park Rangers website terms and conditions for use (“Terms”). These Terms apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order for Products you agree to be bound by the Terms set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions please do not use our Website.
We reserve the right to:
- (a) modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- (b) change these Terms from time to time. If you do not agree to such amended terms, you must stop using the Website. If you continue to use the Website you will be deemed to have accepted the amended terms.
1.1 By placing an order through our Website, you warrant that you are:
- legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- at least 18 years old.
1.2 After placing an order, you will receive an email from Leighton Park Rangers FC (the “Company”) acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us.
1.3 The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
1.4 Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- – The Product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- – Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- – The identification of a pricing or Product description error.
- – You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in these Terms
2.1 Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
2.2 Where prices are changed, we shall notify the Purchaser to agree any modification to the price before processing the order.
3.1 We will endeavour to maintain delivery dates but no responsibility for later delivery due to circumstances beyond our control will be accepted. In no case shall delay be a ground for rejecting goods or terminating the contract.
3.2. All purchases will be delivered to your Leighton Park Rangers FC Team Manager for your collection.
3.3 Shortages/Discrepancies: Any shortages/discrepancy with your order must be notified to your Team Manager within 48 hours of delivery. Outside of this timescale it is deemed that you have accepted the order.
- CANCELLATION AND RETURNS
What happens if I want to cancel an order?
The Company endeavour to ensure the shortest possible delivery time. In order to be able to offer you the fastest delivery service, your order may be in production within a few hours of the order being accepted. This means that unfortunately it is not always possible to cancel your order.
If an order is cancelled once placed, the Company reserves the right to charge for the Product in full. Where the Company is able to agree a cancellation, the purchaser will be liable for all restocking costs and/or any other expenses incurred by the Company between the time we place your order and the cancellation request is received.
We cannot accept returns for any Personalised Products unless we have made a mistake or the Product is faulty. Your attention is made to The Distance Selling Regulations Act of 2000 which does not apply to “personalised goods or goods made to a consumer’s specification”.
All personalised Products from the Company are made to order; this shall include Products purchased which do not contain player customisation.
Payment must be made prior to Product being dispatched. We accept most credit and payment cards.
- LIMITED LIABILITY
6.1 We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our Website is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
6.2 We will not accept responsibility for a failure to comply with specific care instructions stated in the Product or within the Product’s packaging.
6.3 Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product you purchased.
6.4 This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
- (a) for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- (b) under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1887;
- (c) for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- (d) for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
6.5 We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage, including but not limited to:
- (a) loss of income or revenue;
- (b) loss of business;
- (c) loss of profits or contracts;
- (d) loss of anticipated savings; or
- (e) loss of data.
6.6 We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
7.1 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”).
7.2 A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- (a) strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- (b) civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- (c) fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- (d) impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- (e) impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; and
- (f) the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
7.3 Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.