Unfortunately we’ve had to take the decision to postpone presentation day.
Even if the lockdown is lifted by June we won’t have time for the preparations.
The plan is to arrange a new date at an appropriate time and we’ll keep you up to date.
Thanks for your understanding.

Share on facebook
Facebook Share
Share on twitter
Twitter Share