We’re all very happy that outdoor grass roots youth sports are able to continue under the current restrictions. As always the safety of our players, spectators, coaches, volunteers and the wider community is of paramount importance to LPR FC.
We are continually updating our policies, procedures and risk assessment in-line with the current government, FA and league guidance. You can find links to these at the top of this page.
Once again we’d like to thank our parents, spectators, players, volunteers, referees and visiting opposition teams for their cooperation with the current restrictions and we’d like to encourage you to remind yourselves of the procedures in place and the need to self-asses prior to coming to any session so that we can all continue to do our part to stay safe.
Here is a list of the actions taken by Leighton Park Rangers F.C. in light of the following circumstances:
- All Players returning to Competitive Football must complete a Return to Competitive football Consent form.
- Kevin Souster has been appointed as the Club’s Covid Lead
- A new risk assessment (visible on below) has been produced in line with the current advice.
- We have supplied all our coaches with sanitising and PPE kits.
- Our managers and committee members have familiarised themselves with the new FA documentation – visible below.
- Coaches will be taking electronic registers before every session to comply with NHS test and trace.
- We have produced a club policy in line with current advice – visible below.