The Safety of our Players,Volunteers, Parents/Guardians and the wider public is of paramount importance to Leighton Park Rangers F.C. The club will be keeping up-to-date with changes in legislation, Government Advice and FA Guidelines.
Here is a list of the actions taken by Leighton Park Rangers F.C. in light of the following circumstances:
- All Players returning to Competitive Football must complete a Return to Competitive football Consent form.
- Kevin Souster has been appointed as the Club’s Covid Lead
- A new risk assessment (visible on below) has been produced in line with the current advice.
- We have supplied all our coaches with sanitising and PPE kits.
- Our managers and committee members have familiarised themselves with the new FA documentation – visible below.
- Coaches will be taking electronic registers before every session to comply with NHS test and trace.
- We have produced a club policy in line with current advice – visible below.